SKOPJE − A regional network of civil society organizations POINTPULSE and Analytica Think Tank invite you to a roundtable on police integrity in Macedonia, which will be held on Tuesday, December 5 in Hotel Holiday Inn, Skopje, starting from 13:00.
The aim of this event is a presentation of initial findings of this year’s assessment of police integrity conducted by Analytica in five areas:
- external oversight,
- internal accountability,
- financial management,
- human resource management,
- criminal liability of police officers.
In addition, representatives of civil society organizations and academia will discuss risks of corruption and challenges for the Macedonian police.
- Magdalena Lembovska, co-author of the report,
- Dr.Sc. Marjan Gjurivski, co-author of the report,
- Dr.Sc. Trpe Stojanovski, Faculty of Security – Skopje,
- Dr.Sc. Cane Mojanoski, Faculty of Security – Skopje,
- Misha Popovic, Institute for Democracy Societas Civilis – Skopje.
Please confirm your presence until Monday, 4 of December 2017 via email: email@example.com or phone +389 2 315 1948.