BELGRADE — Regional network of CSOs POINTPULSE is organizing a panel “Police Integrity in the Western Balkans” that will be held on Friday, 27 February, at 10h in the Media Centre in Belgrade (Terazije 3).
These questions will be address at the event:
- How can civil society encourage accountability and integrity in policing?
- What are main problems in developing accountable police in the region?
- What are the main risks of corruption in the police?
- In which parts of the police there is most danger of corruption?
- What should be the priorities of the police reform process in the region?
Panellists will be:
- Sasa Djordjevic, Researcher, Belgrade Centre for Security Policy (BCSP);
- Denis Hadzovic, Acting Director, Centre for Security Studies (CSS) from Sarajevo;
- Dina Bajramspahic, Public Policy Researcher, Institute Alternative (IA) from Podgorica;
- Plator Avdiu, Researcher, Kosovo Centre for Security Studies (KCSS) from Pristina.
Moderator will be Slobodan Georgiev, Programme Coordinator at the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) Serbia.
Please confirm your participation until Thursday 26 February by phone: +381 11 3287 226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The discussion will be held in Serbian, Montenegrin, Bosnian and English language.
Simultaneous translation will be provided.