SARAJEVO—Centre for Security Studies is organizing public consultations on the human resources management in the police and cooperation of police with judicial authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina on Thursday, November 30, from 10:00 in Hotel Europe, Sarajevo.
The aim of the consultations is to formulate relevant recommendations for managing police effectively in order to reach an adequate level of professionalism.
The focus of the discussion will be:
- Do police agencies devote enough attention to the development of human resources?
- Does the legislation regulating policing have set valid criteria for an adequate selection of personnel for admission to the police?
- Are the needs for professional development of police officers in line with job requirements?
- What are the main limiting factors for improving human resources in police institutions?
- What is the quality of cooperation between competent police and judicial authorities in proceedings that should contribute to sanctioning illegal police officers behavior?
- What should be the priorities in improving the criminal responsibility of police officers?
Centre for Security Studies invite you to attend the panel and participate in the discussion.
Public consultations will be in the Bosnian language. Please note that simultaneous translation is provided.
We kindly ask you to confirm your participation no later than November 13 at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.