PRISTINA — Kosovar Centre for Security Studies (KCSS) are inviting you to the conference which seeks to find a solution in order to improve integrity in the security sector.
The event will be held on Monday, 28 of May 2018 from 09:30 to 11:00 at Hotel Sirius.
The aim of the conference is to trigger debates about the challenges and priorities towards developing sustainable integrity mechanisms in the security sector in Kosovo, with particular emphasis on the most sensitive issues of integrity in the Kosovo Police.
The presentation will be focused on the following points:
- Perceptions vs. Reality: what’s the level of citizen’s trust toward the police;
- The biggest challenges in building integrity in the police;
- Identifying the challenges in the management of human resources in the police;
- Independence and professionalism of internal control mechanisms in the police;
- Transparency of the Kosovo Police towards citizens and the public;
- The effectiveness of internal mechanisms for preventing and fighting police corruption.
The findings will be presented by:
- Plator Avdiu, Researcher, KCSS
- Donika Marku, Researcher, KCSS
The conference will be held in Albanian, translation into English will be provided.
Please confirm your participation by the latest on Friday, 25 May in this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone number +38138221420.
This project is financed by the Project Promotion of Democratic Society Party (DSP), funded by the Swiss Cooperation Office in Kosovo (SCO-K) and managed by Kosovar Civil Society Foundation (KCSF).