PRISTINA — A regional network of civil society organizations POINTPULSE and Kosovar Centre for Security Studies (KCSS) are inviting you to the event on building police integrity in Kosovo and challenges to fight police corruption in Kosovo. The event will be held on Friday, December 8, at “Orion” Conference Center in Pristina, starting from 10:00.
This event aims to raise discussions on key issues about police integrity, with particular emphasis on prevention and fighting the corruption risk in the Kosovo Police.
The following questions will be discussed at the event:
- What is the performance of internal control mechanisms to prevent corruption in the Kosovo Police?
- What are the measures taken by the Kosovo Police against police corruption?
- What is the performance of the State Prosecutor to fight police corruption in Kosovo?
- What is the public perception in Kosovo on the police corruption risks in Kosovo?
- How can civil society and media contribute to enhancing police integrity in Kosovo?
- Brahim Sadriu, Department of Human Resources, Kosovo Police,
- Burim Raçi, Head of Department of Investigation, Police Inspectorate of Kosovo,
- Arbër Kadriu, Balkan Investigative Reporting Network Kosovo,
- Plator Avdiu, Researcher, Kosovar Centre for Security Studies.
- Mentor Vrajolli, Senior Researcher/Secretary, Kosovar Centre for Security Studies.
The working language of the conference is Albanian. Simultaneous translation into English will be provided.
Please confirm your participation until Wednesday 6 of December by phone +381 38 221 420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.